Light ice caps Ever

“Better than any I’ve tried from restaurants because they won’t separate. I like to keep ice cube trays in my freezer at all times just in case I need to satisfy a craving! My friends request them every time they’re over! Serve with straws!”


Ingredients:


  • 1 cup

    water

  • 1 tablespoon

    instant coffee granules

  • 3 scoops

    vanilla ice cream

  • 2 cups

    chocolate milk

Directions:


  • Mix water and soluble coffee cup together until complete dissolution ; pour into ice cube trays . Freeze 8 hours or overnight.

  • Mix coffee ice cubes, ice cream and milk chocolate in a blender at medium speed for 1 minute. Increase speed to high and the mixture was stirred for 30 seconds more .


Light ice caps Ever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chi Chi Dango Mochi