My Tais

“I could never find a Mai Tai recipe that lived up to my expectations, so I developed my own. Many recipes out there for Mai Tais depend heavily on the rum for taste. This one is great as a virgin drink for anyone to enjoy, and it’s easy to add a little rum to shake up the party.”


Ingredients:


  • 1 cup

    crushed ice, or as needed

  • 1/2 cup

    orange juice

  • 1/2 cup

    pineapple juice

  • 1 tablespoon

    grenadine syrup

  • 1 1/2 teaspoons

    lime juice

  • 1 tablespoon

    cream of coconut

  • 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger

    rum

  • 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger

    spiced rum

  • 1/4 cup

    club soda, or as needed

Directions:


  • 2 Fill the glass with ice .

  • Gently mix the orange juice , pineapple juice , grenadine , lime juice and together in a small pitcher ; Stir in the coconut cream .

  • Mix the rum and spiced rum together in a small glass . Pour rum mixture into 2 glasses and top with orange juice blends . Complete each glass of soda.


My Tais

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chi Chi Dango Mochi