“First and foremost, I love ‘overnight oatmeal.’ I make a few over the weekend, so I have them ready to go for instant and hearty breakfasts throughout the week. I created this recipe on a whim when I had leftover roasted sweet potatoes. It tastes like a pumpkin pie, but, with its natural sweetness, you don’t need any sweetener, which is what I love! It’s hearty and healthy to boot. I served mine this morning with a sprinkle of toasted pecans and cinnamon.”


Ingredients:


  • 1/3 cup

    water

  • 1/4 cup

    plain fat-free Greek yogurt

  • 1/4 cup

    old-fashioned rolled oats

  • 1/2 scoop

    vanilla protein powder

  • 1 tablespoon

    ground flax seed

  • 1 1/2 teaspoons

    chia seeds

  • 1/2 teaspoon

    pumpkin pie spice

  • 1/4 cup

    sweet potato puree

  • 2 tablespoons

    water

Directions:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PROTEIN IN VEGET ARIAN DIETS