“I decided to make French onion soup one day but after I started, I realized I didn’t have any wine on hand – but I did have beer! You get a hint of beer but still a rich onion flavor. Give it a try – you’ll love it!”


Ingredients:


  • 1/2 cup

    butter, divided

  • 3

    red onions, thinly sliced

  • 5 cups

    water

  • 2

    beef bouillon cubes

  • 1

    chicken bouillon cube

  • 1 (12 ounce) bottle

    Canadian beer (such as Steam Whistle Pilsner®)

  • 1

    garlic clove, crushed

  • 1

    bay leaf

    (optional)

  • freshly ground black pepper to taste

  • 1 cup

    garlic croutons, or as needed

  • 1 1/2 cups

    shredded Italian three-cheese blend

Directions:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chi Chi Dango Mochi

PROTEIN IN VEGET ARIAN DIETS